MBBS from Kempegowda Institute of Research & Medical Sciences in Jan 1992
DNB from Gunasheela Maternity & IVF Centre.
MRCOG: Member of The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists-November 2010
FIRM from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Milann The Fertility Centre-July 2014
She has about 12 to 13 years of experience
Area of Specialization
- High-Risk Obstetrics
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Management of Infertility & Recurrent IVF Failure
- Cervical Cancer Screening & Vaccination.
Seminars & Conferences
- International Congress on “Optimizing ART outcome through individualized Protocols” -2012, Organized by: KISAR & ISMAAR
- LIFE Conference on Endoscopy & Infertility on 2012 at Bangalore.
- National Congress of the Indian Society of Assisted reproduction – Karnataka Chapter (KISAR) in Mysore – 2013.
- Life Conference on Infertility & High-Risk Pregnancy on 2013, at Bangalore.
- RCOG World Congress, Hyderabad, 2014
- Annual Congress of KISAR “ The determinant of successful pregnancy”, Bangalore, 2014
- Life Conference on Infertility & Fetal Medicine, 2014, Bangalore.
- Annual Congress of KISAR “The Search for excellence in improving Fertility: practice points”, Bangalore, 2015.
- CME on Uterine Transplantation, Bangalore, 2015.
- CME on Recurrent pregnancy loss, Bangalore, 2015.
- LIFE Conference on Infertility, Bangalore, 2015
- Presented a Poster on role of APLA in Recurrent IVF failure- National Congress of the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction – Karnataka Chapter (KISAR) in Mysore, 2013.
- Presented e Poster on ‘Role of Recombinant LH in poor respondents undergoes IVF’ at RCOG World Congress, 2014.
- Had been a part of ‘IUI Workshop’ for general practitioners conducted at the Koramangala unit of Gunasheela IVF centre 2014.
- Presented a poster on ‘Role of Recombinant LH in poor responders undergoing IVF’ at KISAR 2014.
- Presented ‘Monitoring of IVF Cycle’ in CME on Infertility conducted by Gunasheela IVF centre in association with IMA, Bangalore, 2014.
- Presented ‘Technique of IUI’ in Gnanavarsha-BSOG in 2015.