Dr Raajam Murali S R has done her MBBS and MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) from the prestigious Madras Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai and has completed her fellowship in reproductive medicine at the Gunasheela IVF Centre.
Her areas of special interest are infertility and high risk pregnancy and believes in doing her job with compassion and high standards of patient care. She has over 10 years of medical experience.
Area of Specialization
- Management of infertility
- High risk pregnancy
- Miscarriage and early pregnancy
- Life saving anaesthetic skills for emergency obstetric care
- Laparoscopic sterilization
- Choriocarcinoma following term pregnancy at AICOG conference 2011
- Yolk sac tumor complicating pregnancy a case report http://medej.tnmgrmu.ac.in/ArticleViewer.aspx?id=626
- XY female at FOGSI conference 2011
- The effectiveness of timing of IUI in relation to ovulation and clinical pregnancy rates at Gunasheela IVF center at KISAR 2014.
- LIFE Conference – 2013, 2014 & 2015.
- KISAR Conference – 2013, 2014 & 2015.
- IUI CME @ Bangalore.
- PROGRESS 2012.